McAfee Online Backup
McAfee Online Backup is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall McAfee Online Backup from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on McAfee, Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfeeMOBK directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove McAfee Online Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfeeMOBK\MozyUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. MozyUninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 301.67 KB (308912 bytes) on disk.
McAfee Online Backup is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.28 MB (5541032
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BootStrap.exe (2.01 MB)
- McUICnt.exe (292.63 KB)
- MOBCleanup.exe (287.58 KB)
- MozyIntegrate.exe (283.55 KB)
- MozyUACLaunch.exe (284.08 KB)
- MozyUninstaller.exe (301.67 KB)
- WrapperApplication.exe (1.43 MB)
- WrapperTrayIcon.exe (442.72 KB)
For other McAfee Online Backup versions please click below:
McAfee Online Backup is an application marketed by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove McAfee Online Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove McAfee Online Backup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate McAfee Online Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee Online Backup". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee Online Backup program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click McAfee Online Backup in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about McAfee Online Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee Online Backup.
8. After removing McAfee Online Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Online Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee Online Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee Online Backup by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee Online Backup by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee Online Backup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 23:42:54.260