McAfee Online Backup
McAfee Online Backup is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall McAfee Online Backup from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on McAfee, Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfeeMOBK directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove McAfee Online Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfeeMOBK\MozyUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. MozyUninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 301.67 KB (308912 bytes) on disk.
McAfee Online Backup is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.28 MB (5541032
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BootStrap.exe (2.01 MB)
- McUICnt.exe (292.63 KB)
- MOBCleanup.exe (287.58 KB)
- MozyIntegrate.exe (283.55 KB)
- MozyUACLaunch.exe (284.08 KB)
- MozyUninstaller.exe (301.67 KB)
- WrapperApplication.exe (1.43 MB)
- WrapperTrayIcon.exe (442.72 KB)
For other McAfee Online Backup versions please click below:
McAfee Online Backup is an application marketed by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove McAfee Online Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove McAfee Online Backup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate McAfee Online Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee Online Backup". If it exists on your system the McAfee Online Backup application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select McAfee Online Backup in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee Online Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee Online Backup.
8. After removing McAfee Online Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Online Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee Online Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee Online Backup by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee Online Backup by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee Online Backup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 23:42:54.260