McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security
McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. More information on McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named firesvc.exe and its approximative size is 72.26 KB (73992 bytes).
The executables below are part of McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security. They take an average of 18.88 MB (19801552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (609.38 KB)
- McAlert.exe (311.14 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (232.17 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (266.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (977.03 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (98.90 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (736.10 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (953.39 KB)
- McInstru.exe (340.33 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.72 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (920.18 KB)
- mispreg.exe (696.89 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (425.30 KB)
- mcinst.exe (808.06 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (269.88 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saInst.exe (673.73 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (227.65 KB)
- mcods.exe (598.33 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (488.65 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (194.44 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (456.96 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (370.97 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (701.89 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (624.47 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (665.18 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.43 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (700.89 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security version 14.0.1029
only. You can find below info on other releases of McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security:
...click to view all...
McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security is an application marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security.
8. After removing McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee Multi Access - Internet Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 13:59:09.790