This web page contains thorough information on how to remove McAfee LiveSafe for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Additional info about McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. McAfee LiveSafe is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. McAfee LiveSafe's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled McPvTray.exe and it has a size of 441.89 KB (452496 bytes).
The following executables are contained in McAfee LiveSafe. They occupy 14.94 MB (15663328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (67.21 KB)
- McPvTray.exe (441.89 KB)
- SvcDrv.exe (119.47 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (484.63 KB)
- McAlert.exe (269.38 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (232.17 KB)
- QcShm.exe (847.26 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (94.38 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (674.23 KB)
- mchlp32.exe (611.38 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (833.19 KB)
- McInstru.exe (288.00 KB)
- mcshell.exe (531.41 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (893.02 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.46 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (833.14 KB)
- mispreg.exe (633.52 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (352.88 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (196.46 KB)
- mcods.exe (465.51 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (386.06 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (165.30 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (361.92 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (298.05 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (647.11 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (588.73 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (619.92 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.19 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (646.61 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee LiveSafe version 14.0.339
only. You can find below a few links to other McAfee LiveSafe releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee LiveSafe is a program offered by McAfee, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase McAfee LiveSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find McAfee LiveSafe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee LiveSafe". The McAfee LiveSafe application will be found automatically. After you select McAfee LiveSafe in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee LiveSafe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee LiveSafe.
8. After removing McAfee LiveSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee LiveSafe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee LiveSafe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee LiveSafe by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 13:06:57.043