This web page contains thorough information on how to remove McAfee LiveSafe for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Additional info about McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. McAfee LiveSafe is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. McAfee LiveSafe's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled McPvTray.exe and it has a size of 441.89 KB (452496 bytes).
The following executables are contained in McAfee LiveSafe. They occupy 14.94 MB (15663328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (67.21 KB)
- McPvTray.exe (441.89 KB)
- SvcDrv.exe (119.47 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (484.63 KB)
- McAlert.exe (269.38 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (232.17 KB)
- QcShm.exe (847.26 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (94.38 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (674.23 KB)
- mchlp32.exe (611.38 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (833.19 KB)
- McInstru.exe (288.00 KB)
- mcshell.exe (531.41 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (893.02 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.46 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (833.14 KB)
- mispreg.exe (633.52 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (352.88 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (196.46 KB)
- mcods.exe (465.51 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (386.06 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (165.30 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (361.92 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (298.05 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (647.11 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (588.73 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (619.92 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.19 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (646.61 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee LiveSafe version 14.0.339
only. You can find below a few links to other McAfee LiveSafe releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee LiveSafe is a program offered by McAfee, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase McAfee LiveSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find McAfee LiveSafe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee LiveSafe". The McAfee LiveSafe app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click McAfee LiveSafe in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about McAfee LiveSafe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee LiveSafe.
8. After removing McAfee LiveSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee LiveSafe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee LiveSafe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee LiveSafe by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 13:06:57.043