McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security. The application's main executable file is called firesvc.exe and its approximative size is 67.21 KB (68824 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security. They take 18.48 MB (19379808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (67.21 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (484.63 KB)
- McAlert.exe (269.38 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (232.17 KB)
- QcShm.exe (847.26 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (94.38 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (675.75 KB)
- mchlp32.exe (610.88 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (832.19 KB)
- McInstru.exe (288.00 KB)
- mcshell.exe (531.41 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (893.52 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.46 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (834.14 KB)
- mispreg.exe (633.52 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (352.88 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (196.46 KB)
- ActUtil.exe (568.62 KB)
- McChHost.exe (380.04 KB)
- McSACore.exe (129.06 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saUI.exe (1.19 MB)
- saUpd.exe (780.86 KB)
- uninstall.exe (615.90 KB)
- mcods.exe (470.05 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (386.06 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (165.30 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (362.42 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (298.05 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (647.11 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (588.73 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (619.92 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.19 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (646.61 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security version 14.0.1127
only. For other McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security is an application offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security". If it exists on your system the McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security application will be found very quickly. When you click McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security.
8. After removing McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-01 13:10:01.427