McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC
This info is about McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. More information on McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, subject to the user's decision. McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\UNINSTALL\EEPC_UNISTALL\McAfee_EEPC_Uninstallation.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.47 MB (2586216 bytes) on disk and is labeled EpePcCredentialProviderHelper.exe.
McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC is composed of the following executables which occupy 66.60 MB (69830744
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- fcag.exe (13.26 MB)
- fcagd.exe (5.81 MB)
- fcagps.exe (12.36 KB)
- fcags.exe (11.74 MB)
- fcagswd.exe (957.86 KB)
- fcagte.exe (6.31 MB)
- fcpst.exe (8.53 MB)
- kvoop.exe (144.00 KB)
- fwinfo.exe (189.47 KB)
- mfefire.exe (216.63 KB)
- mfehidin.exe (593.34 KB)
- mfevtps.exe (185.47 KB)
- fcagd.exe (4.14 MB)
- fcpst.exe (6.18 MB)
- EpeFprTrainer.exe (2.40 MB)
- EpePcCredentialProviderHelper.exe (2.47 MB)
- EpePcMonitor.exe (265.60 KB)
- MfeEpeHost.exe (1.75 MB)
- ClientControl.exe (132.61 KB)
- FireSvc.exe (596.83 KB)
- FireTray.exe (233.72 KB)
- Helper.exe (47.14 KB)
- McAfeeFire.exe (498.24 KB)
- SecCtrFw.exe (22.00 KB)
This info is about McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC version 7.0
McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC is an application by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC program will be found automatically. After you select McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC.
8. After removing McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee Endpoint Encryption for PC supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:07:42.170