McAfee All Access – Internet Security
McAfee All Access – Internet Security is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee All Access – Internet Security from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Further information on McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the McAfee All Access – Internet Security program is placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove McAfee All Access – Internet Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 599.80 KB (614200 bytes) on disk.
McAfee All Access – Internet Security contains of the executables below. They take 20.57 MB (21570968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (113.49 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (668.73 KB)
- McAlert.exe (417.23 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (315.66 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (376.52 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.05 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (248.77 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (843.21 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (278.95 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.32 MB)
- McInstru.exe (404.18 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.12 MB)
- mcsync.exe (2.78 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (973.46 KB)
- mispreg.exe (762.74 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (490.70 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- mcods.exe (665.70 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (535.45 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (318.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.07 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (437.87 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (769.31 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (730.55 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (768.27 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.48 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (768.29 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee All Access – Internet Security version 14.0.7080
alone. For more McAfee All Access – Internet Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee All Access – Internet Security is an application offered by McAfee, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall McAfee All Access – Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase McAfee All Access – Internet Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate McAfee All Access – Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee All Access – Internet Security". If it exists on your system the McAfee All Access – Internet Security program will be found automatically. After you click McAfee All Access – Internet Security in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding McAfee All Access – Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee All Access – Internet Security.
8. After removing McAfee All Access – Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee All Access – Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee All Access – Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee All Access – Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee All Access – Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee All Access – Internet Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-27 19:23:18.313