McAfee All Access - Internet Security
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall McAfee All Access - Internet Security for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall McAfee All Access - Internet Security from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall McAfee All Access - Internet Security. The application's main executable file occupies 599.80 KB (614200 bytes) on disk and is labeled McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe.
McAfee All Access - Internet Security installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.13 MB (19007960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (113.49 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (634.52 KB)
- McAlert.exe (337.28 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (254.79 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (294.52 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1,004.17 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (140.16 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (764.77 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (975.51 KB)
- McInstru.exe (359.42 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.08 MB)
- mcsync.exe (2.48 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (941.27 KB)
- mispreg.exe (723.53 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (440.37 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (244.74 KB)
- mcods.exe (624.47 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (511.79 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (226.67 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (497.74 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (398.63 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (729.10 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (649.61 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (687.34 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.44 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (728.05 KB)
This web page is about McAfee All Access - Internet Security version 14.0.5120
alone. You can find below info on other versions of McAfee All Access - Internet Security:
McAfee All Access - Internet Security is a program released by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase McAfee All Access - Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall McAfee All Access - Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee All Access - Internet Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee All Access - Internet Security". The McAfee All Access - Internet Security app will be found automatically. After you select McAfee All Access - Internet Security in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about McAfee All Access - Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee All Access - Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling McAfee All Access - Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee All Access - Internet Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee All Access - Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee All Access - Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee All Access - Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee All Access - Internet Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 10:48:10.167