This web page contains complete information on how to remove Mc-Tools 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mc-Tools 18.104.22.168 from your PCDR. J. Rathlev
. Open here
for more info on DR. J. Rathlev. Click on http://www.ieap.uni-kiel.de/surface/ag-berndt/?lehre/fpmc/index.html
to get more data about Mc-Tools 22.214.171.124 on DR. J. Rathlev's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MC-Tools folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Mc-Tools 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\MC-Tools\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.08 MB (3232256 bytes) on disk and is named Mc51.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Mc-Tools 188.8.131.52. They take 10.19 MB (10686815
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckIsp.exe (1.58 MB)
- DiffIsp.exe (1.67 MB)
- Mc51.exe (3.08 MB)
- McProjects.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.16 KB)
- ASEM.EXE (57.00 KB)
- ASEM2MSG.EXE (4.25 KB)
- ASEMW.EXE (80.00 KB)
- ASEMX.EXE (63.25 KB)
- COMPORT.EXE (9.72 KB)
- CUSTOMIZ.EXE (21.98 KB)
- HEXBIN.EXE (14.05 KB)
- HEXBINW.EXE (39.00 KB)
- RESET51.EXE (5.13 KB)
- RTM.EXE (106.29 KB)
- SLEEP.EXE (8.02 KB)
- Turbo51.exe (867.00 KB)
The current page applies to Mc-Tools 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Mc-Tools 18.104.22.168 is an application by DR. J. Rathlev. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Mc-Tools 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mc-Tools 126.96.36.199 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mc-Tools 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mc-Tools 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the Mc-Tools 220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mc-Tools 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mc-Tools 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mc-Tools 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ieap.uni-kiel.de/surface/ag-berndt/?lehre/fpmc/index.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MC-Tools\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mc-Tools 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling Mc-Tools 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mc-Tools 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mc-Tools 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mc-Tools 22.214.171.124 by DR. J. Rathlev from your PC, nor are we saying that Mc-Tools 126.96.36.199 by DR. J. Rathlev is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mc-Tools 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:22:32.350