This web page contains complete information on how to remove Mc-Tools 18.104.22.168 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mc-Tools 22.214.171.124 from your PCDR. J. Rathlev
. Open here
for more info on DR. J. Rathlev. Click on http://www.ieap.uni-kiel.de/surface/ag-berndt/?lehre/fpmc/index.html
to get more data about Mc-Tools 126.96.36.199 on DR. J. Rathlev's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MC-Tools folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Mc-Tools 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\MC-Tools\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.08 MB (3232256 bytes) on disk and is named Mc51.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Mc-Tools 184.108.40.206. They take 10.19 MB (10686815
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckIsp.exe (1.58 MB)
- DiffIsp.exe (1.67 MB)
- Mc51.exe (3.08 MB)
- McProjects.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.16 KB)
- ASEM.EXE (57.00 KB)
- ASEM2MSG.EXE (4.25 KB)
- ASEMW.EXE (80.00 KB)
- ASEMX.EXE (63.25 KB)
- COMPORT.EXE (9.72 KB)
- CUSTOMIZ.EXE (21.98 KB)
- HEXBIN.EXE (14.05 KB)
- HEXBINW.EXE (39.00 KB)
- RESET51.EXE (5.13 KB)
- RTM.EXE (106.29 KB)
- SLEEP.EXE (8.02 KB)
- Turbo51.exe (867.00 KB)
The current page applies to Mc-Tools 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Mc-Tools 22.214.171.124 is an application by DR. J. Rathlev. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Mc-Tools 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mc-Tools 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mc-Tools 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mc-Tools 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Mc-Tools 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. When you click Mc-Tools 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mc-Tools 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mc-Tools 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ieap.uni-kiel.de/surface/ag-berndt/?lehre/fpmc/index.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MC-Tools\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mc-Tools 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Mc-Tools 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mc-Tools 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mc-Tools 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mc-Tools 126.96.36.199 by DR. J. Rathlev from your PC, nor are we saying that Mc-Tools 188.8.131.52 by DR. J. Rathlev is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mc-Tools 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:22:32.350