This web page contains complete information on how to remove Mazzika 1.6 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mazzika 1.6 from your systemWael Hegazy
. Check out here
where you can read more on Wael Hegazy. Click on http://www.pro.com.eg/mazzika
to get more facts about Mazzika 1.6 on Wael Hegazy's website. Usually the Mazzika 1.6 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Mazzika folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Mazzika 1.6 is "C:\Program Files\Mazzika\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Mazzika.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.52 MB (2646016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mazzika 1.6. They take about 3.16 MB (3314954
bytes) on disk.
- Mazzika.exe (2.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
This page is about Mazzika 1.6 version 1.6
Mazzika 1.6 is a program released by the software company Wael Hegazy. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Mazzika 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mazzika 1.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mazzika 1.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mazzika 1.6". If it is installed on your PC the Mazzika 1.6 application will be found very quickly. After you click Mazzika 1.6 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mazzika 1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mazzika 1.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pro.com.eg/mazzika
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Mazzika\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mazzika 1.6.
8. After uninstalling Mazzika 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mazzika 1.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mazzika 1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mazzika 1.6 by Wael Hegazy from your PC, we are not saying that Mazzika 1.6 by Wael Hegazy is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mazzika 1.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:31:01.730