Maza Core (32-bit)
Maza Core (32-bit) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Maza Core (32-bit) from your systemMaza Core project
. Go over here
for more details on Maza Core project. Click on http://www.mazacoin.org/
to get more data about Maza Core (32-bit) on Maza Core project's website. Maza Core (32-bit) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maza directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Maza Core (32-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Maza\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 26.40 MB (27681792 bytes) on disk and is named maza-qt.exe.
Maza Core (32-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 36.28 MB (38044790
bytes) on disk.
- maza-qt.exe (26.40 MB)
- uninstall.exe (238.12 KB)
- maza-cli.exe (2.50 MB)
- mazad.exe (7.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.10.2
of Maza Core (32-bit).
Maza Core (32-bit) is a program marketed by Maza Core project. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Maza Core (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Maza Core (32-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Maza Core (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Maza Core (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Maza Core (32-bit) application will be found automatically. When you click Maza Core (32-bit) in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Maza Core (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maza Core (32-bit):
- The publisher is: http://www.mazacoin.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maza\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Maza Core (32-bit).
8. After removing Maza Core (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Maza Core (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Maza Core (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Maza Core (32-bit) by Maza Core project from your PC, we are not saying that Maza Core (32-bit) by Maza Core project is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Maza Core (32-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 23:19:18.823