Maza Core (32-bit)
Maza Core (32-bit) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Maza Core (32-bit) from your systemMaza Core project
. Go over here
for more details on Maza Core project. Click on http://www.mazacoin.org/
to get more data about Maza Core (32-bit) on Maza Core project's website. Maza Core (32-bit) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maza directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Maza Core (32-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Maza\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 26.40 MB (27681792 bytes) on disk and is named maza-qt.exe.
Maza Core (32-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 36.28 MB (38044790
bytes) on disk.
- maza-qt.exe (26.40 MB)
- uninstall.exe (238.12 KB)
- maza-cli.exe (2.50 MB)
- mazad.exe (7.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.10.2
of Maza Core (32-bit).
Maza Core (32-bit) is a program marketed by Maza Core project. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Maza Core (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Maza Core (32-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Maza Core (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Maza Core (32-bit)". The Maza Core (32-bit) program will be found automatically. After you click Maza Core (32-bit) in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Maza Core (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maza Core (32-bit):
- The publisher is: http://www.mazacoin.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maza\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Maza Core (32-bit).
8. After removing Maza Core (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Maza Core (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Maza Core (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Maza Core (32-bit) by Maza Core project from your PC, we are not saying that Maza Core (32-bit) by Maza Core project is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Maza Core (32-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 23:19:18.823