This info is about Mayan Maze for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mayan Maze from your systemGamesR.com
. Additional info about GamesR.com can be found here
. More data about the program Mayan Maze can be found at http://www.GamesR.com/
. Mayan Maze is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesR.com\Mayan Maze folder, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesR.com\Mayan Maze\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Mayan Maze. The application's main executable file is named game.exe and it has a size of 1.44 MB (1507328 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Mayan Maze. They occupy about 2.12 MB (2225313
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (1.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
Mayan Maze is an application released by GamesR.com. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Mayan Maze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mayan Maze with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mayan Maze or simply click the Search field and type in "Mayan Maze". If it exists on your system the Mayan Maze application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mayan Maze in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mayan Maze, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mayan Maze:
- The publisher is: http://www.GamesR.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesR.com\Mayan Maze\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mayan Maze.
8. After uninstalling Mayan Maze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mayan Maze which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mayan Maze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mayan Maze by GamesR.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Mayan Maze by GamesR.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mayan Maze in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 06:53:16.883