Maxwell for Revit
This page is about Maxwell for Revit for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Maxwell for Revit from your systemNext Limit Technologies
. More data about Next Limit Technologies can be seen here
. You can get more details on Maxwell for Revit at http://www.maxwellrender.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Next Limit\Maxwell for Revit directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Maxwell for Revit is C:\Program Files\Next Limit\Maxwell for Revit\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.20 MB (5451264 bytes) on disk and is named maxwell.exe.
Maxwell for Revit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.60 MB (22649835
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
- licenseactivator.exe (1.86 MB)
- maxwell.exe (5.20 MB)
- mxed.exe (3.80 MB)
- mximerge.exe (1.47 MB)
- mxnetwork.exe (3.59 MB)
- rlm.exe (2.01 MB)
- rlmreread.exe (1.10 MB)
The current web page applies to Maxwell for Revit version 4.0.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Maxwell for Revit:
Maxwell for Revit is a program by the software company Next Limit Technologies. Some people want to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Maxwell for Revit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Maxwell for Revit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Maxwell for Revit or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maxwell for Revit". The Maxwell for Revit program will be found very quickly. When you select Maxwell for Revit in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Maxwell for Revit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maxwell for Revit:
- The publisher is: http://www.maxwellrender.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Next Limit\Maxwell for Revit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Maxwell for Revit.
8. After uninstalling Maxwell for Revit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxwell for Revit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maxwell for Revit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Maxwell for Revit by Next Limit Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Maxwell for Revit by Next Limit Technologies is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Maxwell for Revit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 09:19:26.173