This web page contains complete information on how to remove Maxthon for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Maxthon from your systemAuteurs de Maxthon
. More data about Auteurs de Maxthon can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maxthon\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Maxthon's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maxthon\Application\18.104.22.1681\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is called Maxthon.exe and it has a size of 1.66 MB (1740568 bytes).
Maxthon installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.94 MB (15667312
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (633.77 KB)
- Maxthon.exe (1.66 MB)
- mxupdater.exe (5.88 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (713.00 KB)
- setup.exe (6.09 MB)
This info is about Maxthon version 22.214.171.1241
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Maxthon:
Maxthon is an application marketed by the software company Auteurs de Maxthon. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Maxthon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Maxthon from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Maxthon or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Maxthon". If it is installed on your PC the Maxthon application will be found very quickly. After you select Maxthon in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Maxthon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Maxthon.
8. After uninstalling Maxthon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Maxthon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maxthon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Maxthon by Auteurs de Maxthon from your computer, nor are we saying that Maxthon by Auteurs de Maxthon is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Maxthon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 19:02:39.433