This web page is about Maxthon Nitro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Maxthon Nitro from your PCMaxthon International Limited
. More data about Maxthon International Limited can be found here
. Click on http://www.maxthon.com
to get more info about Maxthon Nitro on Maxthon International Limited's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\mxnitro directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. MxNitro.exe is the Maxthon Nitro's primary executable file and it takes circa 421.27 KB (431384 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Maxthon Nitro. They occupy 1.23 MB (1289544
bytes) on disk.
- MxNitro.exe (421.27 KB)
- MtCrRpt.exe (270.77 KB)
- NitroUnis.exe (567.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1240
of Maxthon Nitro. You can find below info on other application versions of Maxthon Nitro:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Maxthon Nitro is a program by the software company Maxthon International Limited. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Maxthon Nitro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Maxthon Nitro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Maxthon Nitro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Maxthon Nitro". If it is installed on your PC the Maxthon Nitro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Maxthon Nitro in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Maxthon Nitro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Maxthon Nitro.
8. After removing Maxthon Nitro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon Nitro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maxthon Nitro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Maxthon Nitro by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Maxthon Nitro by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Maxthon Nitro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 01:13:58.300