Maxthon 220.127.116.119 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Maxthon 18.104.22.1689 from your systemX-Powered-By™ XTreme
. Take a look here
where you can read more on X-Powered-By™ XTreme. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Maxthon2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Maxthon 22.214.171.1249 is C:\Program Files\Maxthon2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Maxthon.exe and its approximative size is 3.26 MB (3417344 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Maxthon 126.96.36.1999. They take about 5.16 MB (5414359
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Maxthon.exe (3.26 MB)
- MaxthonUINST.exe (74.98 KB)
- maxupdate.exe (76.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (960.42 KB)
- MxDownloadServer.exe (649.25 KB)
- MxUp.exe (189.25 KB)
The current web page applies to Maxthon 188.8.131.529 version 184.108.40.2069
Maxthon 220.127.116.119 is an application released by the software company X-Powered-By™ XTreme. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Maxthon 18.104.22.1689 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Maxthon 22.214.171.1249 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Maxthon 126.96.36.1999 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Maxthon 188.8.131.529". If it exists on your system the Maxthon 184.108.40.2069 program will be found automatically. After you click Maxthon 220.127.116.119 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Maxthon 18.104.22.1689, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Maxthon 22.214.171.1249.
8. After removing Maxthon 126.96.36.1999, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon 188.8.131.529 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maxthon 184.108.40.2069 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Maxthon 220.127.116.119 by X-Powered-By™ XTreme from your PC, we are not saying that Maxthon 18.104.22.1689 by X-Powered-By™ XTreme is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Maxthon 22.214.171.1249 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 05:33:36.507