Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem
Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem from your PCZTE Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ZTE Corporation. Please follow http://www.zte.com.cn
if you want to read more on Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem on ZTE Corporation's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\Maxis Broadband directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Windows\system32\SupportAppPBHostless Modem\CheckDevice.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem. LaunchWebUI.exe is the Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem's primary executable file and it occupies circa 95.82 KB (98120 bytes) on disk.
Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.82 MB (6099680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckDevice.exe (436.82 KB)
- CheckNDISPort_df.exe (398.82 KB)
- KillProcess.exe (59.83 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (95.82 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (282.82 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (460.32 KB)
- Tip.exe (144.32 KB)
- WindowsXP-KB927546-x86-CHS.exe (499.30 KB)
- WindowsXP-KB927546-x86-ENU.exe (499.30 KB)
- WindowsXP-KB945436-x86-CHS.exe (500.54 KB)
- WindowsXP-KB945436-x86-ENU.exe (500.04 KB)
- WindowsXP-KB949483-x86-CHS.exe (504.54 KB)
- WindowsXP-KB949483-x86-ENU.exe (504.54 KB)
- WindowsXP-KB959765-x86-CHS.exe (506.36 KB)
- WindowsXP-KB959765-x86-ENU.exe (505.86 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (19.83 KB)
- installer.exe (20.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem.
Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem is a program by ZTE Corporation. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem". If it is installed on your PC the Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem program will be found automatically. After you select Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\system32\SupportAppPBHostless Modem\CheckDevice.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem.
8. After removing Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem by ZTE Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Maxis Broadband Hostless Modem supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:51:11.740