Maxis Broadband is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Maxis Broadband from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more info about Maxis Broadband on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxis Broadband folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Maxis Broadband by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxis Broadband\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is called Maxis Broadband.exe.
Maxis Broadband is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.25 MB (2361813
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Maxis Broadband.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.46 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (338.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- UserManualLoader.exe (84.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.302.06.10.99
of Maxis Broadband. For other Maxis Broadband versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you want to remove Maxis Broadband from your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Maxis Broadband's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Maxis Broadband
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Maxis Broadband\Maxis Broadband.exe
- C:\Program Files\Maxis Broadband\userdata\AddrBook.dat
- C:\Program Files\Maxis Broadband\userdata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA1
- C:\Program Files\Maxis Broadband\userdata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Maxis Broadband_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Maxis Broadband_RASMANCS
Maxis Broadband is an application offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Maxis Broadband is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Maxis Broadband from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Maxis Broadband or simply click the Search feature and type in "Maxis Broadband". The Maxis Broadband application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Maxis Broadband in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Maxis Broadband, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maxis Broadband:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxis Broadband\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Maxis Broadband.
8. After uninstalling Maxis Broadband, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxis Broadband which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maxis Broadband with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Maxis Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Maxis Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Maxis Broadband in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 11:37:08.977