This page contains thorough information on how to remove Maximum Maker for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Maximum Maker from your computerMaximum Maker
. You can find out more on Maximum Maker or check for application updates here
. Further information about Maximum Maker can be found at http://www.maximummaker.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maximum Maker folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Maximum Maker's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Maximum Maker\uninstaller.exe". Maximum Maker's main file takes around 306.43 KB (313784 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Maximum Maker. They take about 829.93 KB (849848
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5731.8441
of Maximum Maker. Click on the links below for other Maximum Maker versions:
...click to view all...
Maximum Maker is an application by the software company Maximum Maker. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Maximum Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Maximum Maker from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Maximum Maker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Maximum Maker". If it is installed on your PC the Maximum Maker app will be found automatically. After you select Maximum Maker in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Maximum Maker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maximum Maker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.maximummaker.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Maximum Maker\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Maximum Maker.
8. After uninstalling Maximum Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maximum Maker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Maximum Maker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Maximum Maker by Maximum Maker from your PC, nor are we saying that Maximum Maker by Maximum Maker is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Maximum Maker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 18:04:02.630