Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin from your systemMaxi gramar sl
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Maxi gramar sl. Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall file:///C:/Program%20Files/Maxigramar/Maxigramar%20Professional/Config/Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin.vsto is the full command line if you want to remove Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin. install.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) on disk.
Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.61 MB (1683896
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.15 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
The current web page applies to Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin versions:
Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin is a program marketed by the software company Maxi gramar sl. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin". The Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin.
8. After uninstalling Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin by Maxi gramar sl from your PC, nor are we saying that Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin by Maxi gramar sl is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Maxigramar_Outlook_Addin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 11:21:31.067