MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13 from your computerBartels Media GmbH
. More info about Bartels Media GmbH can be seen here
. More info about the program MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13 can be seen at http://ipad.maxivista.com
. Usually the MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13 program is found in the C:\Program Files\MaxiVista iPad folder, depending on the user's option during install. MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\MaxiVista iPad\unins000.exe". MaxiVistaA.exe is the MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.65 MB (1733992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13. They take about 2.51 MB (2626966
bytes) on disk.
- MaxiVistaA.exe (1.65 MB)
- setupdrvmvA.exe (139.85 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.84 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (26.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.13
of MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13.
MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13 is an application offered by the software company Bartels Media GmbH. Some people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13 or simply click the Search field and type in "MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13". The MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13:
- The software company is: http://ipad.maxivista.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MaxiVista iPad\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13.
8. After uninstalling MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13 by Bartels Media GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13 by Bartels Media GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MaxiVista iPad v4.0.13 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-01 08:30:45.127