MaxiGet Software Manager
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MaxiGet Software Manager for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall MaxiGet Software Manager from your PCMaxiget Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Maxiget Ltd.. Usually the MaxiGet Software Manager program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxiGet Software Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxiGet Software Manager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MaxiGet Software Manager. The application's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and occupies 950.66 KB (973473 bytes).
MaxiGet Software Manager contains of the executables below. They take 950.66 KB (973473
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.13
of MaxiGet Software Manager. Click on the links below for other MaxiGet Software Manager versions:
MaxiGet Software Manager is a program by the software company Maxiget Ltd.. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase MaxiGet Software Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MaxiGet Software Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MaxiGet Software Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MaxiGet Software Manager". If it exists on your system the MaxiGet Software Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MaxiGet Software Manager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MaxiGet Software Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MaxiGet Software Manager.
8. After removing MaxiGet Software Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MaxiGet Software Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MaxiGet Software Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MaxiGet Software Manager by Maxiget Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that MaxiGet Software Manager by Maxiget Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MaxiGet Software Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 13:12:50.960