MaxiGet Download Manager
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MaxiGet Download Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MaxiGet Download Manager from your computerMaxiget Ltd.
. You can read more on Maxiget Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on maxiget.com
to get more data about MaxiGet Download Manager on Maxiget Ltd.'s website. MaxiGet Download Manager is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maxiget folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling MaxiGet Download Manager is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maxiget\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named MaxiGet.exe and it has a size of 962.14 KB (985232 bytes).
The executables below are part of MaxiGet Download Manager. They occupy an average of 1.89 MB (1986865
bytes) on disk.
- MaxiGet.exe (962.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (978.16 KB)
This page is about MaxiGet Download Manager version 1.3.13
alone. For other MaxiGet Download Manager versions please click below:
MaxiGet Download Manager is a program released by the software company Maxiget Ltd.. Some users choose to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove MaxiGet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MaxiGet Download Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MaxiGet Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MaxiGet Download Manager". The MaxiGet Download Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select MaxiGet Download Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MaxiGet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MaxiGet Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: maxiget.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maxiget\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MaxiGet Download Manager.
8. After removing MaxiGet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MaxiGet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MaxiGet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MaxiGet Download Manager by Maxiget Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that MaxiGet Download Manager by Maxiget Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MaxiGet Download Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-09 01:25:23.280