MaxiGet Download Manager
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MaxiGet Download Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MaxiGet Download Manager from your computerMaxiget Ltd.
. You can read more on Maxiget Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on maxiget.com
to get more data about MaxiGet Download Manager on Maxiget Ltd.'s website. MaxiGet Download Manager is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maxiget folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling MaxiGet Download Manager is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maxiget\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named MaxiGet.exe and it has a size of 962.14 KB (985232 bytes).
The executables below are part of MaxiGet Download Manager. They occupy an average of 1.89 MB (1986865
bytes) on disk.
- MaxiGet.exe (962.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (978.16 KB)
This page is about MaxiGet Download Manager version 1.3.13
alone. For other MaxiGet Download Manager versions please click below:
MaxiGet Download Manager is a program released by the software company Maxiget Ltd.. Some users choose to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove MaxiGet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MaxiGet Download Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MaxiGet Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MaxiGet Download Manager". The MaxiGet Download Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MaxiGet Download Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MaxiGet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MaxiGet Download Manager:
- The software company is: maxiget.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Maxiget\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MaxiGet Download Manager.
8. After removing MaxiGet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MaxiGet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MaxiGet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MaxiGet Download Manager by Maxiget Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that MaxiGet Download Manager by Maxiget Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MaxiGet Download Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-09 01:25:23.280