You can find below detailed information on how to remove MaxiDisk for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall MaxiDisk from your computerUniblue Systems Limited
. Open here
where you can get more info on Uniblue Systems Limited. You can get more details about MaxiDisk at http://www.uniblue.com
. Usually the MaxiDisk application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\MaxiDisk folder, depending on the user's option during setup. MaxiDisk's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\MaxiDisk\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 98.25 KB (100608 bytes) on disk and is titled maxidisk.exe.
MaxiDisk is composed of the following executables which take 1.49 MB (1560736
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AVGToolbarLauncher.exe (59.50 KB)
- launcher.exe (28.27 KB)
- maxidisk.exe (98.25 KB)
- maxidisk_service.exe (29.77 KB)
- mdmonitor.exe (27.27 KB)
- mdnotifier.exe (27.27 KB)
- md_move_serial.exe (27.28 KB)
- md_ubm.exe (26.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This page is about MaxiDisk version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other MaxiDisk releases:
...click to view all...
MaxiDisk is a program by the software company Uniblue Systems Limited. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove MaxiDisk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MaxiDisk from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MaxiDisk or simply click the Search field and type in "MaxiDisk". The MaxiDisk app will be found very quickly. After you click MaxiDisk in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MaxiDisk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MaxiDisk:
- The publisher is: http://www.uniblue.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\MaxiDisk\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MaxiDisk.
8. After removing MaxiDisk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MaxiDisk that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MaxiDisk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MaxiDisk by Uniblue Systems Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that MaxiDisk by Uniblue Systems Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MaxiDisk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:27:12.510