This web page is about MaxiCompte for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MaxiCompte from your PCEuroSoft Software Development
. Open here
for more details on EuroSoft Software Development. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxiCompte 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MaxiCompte is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxiCompte 3\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.83 MB (4014080 bytes) on disk and is named maxicompte.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with MaxiCompte. They occupy about 5.20 MB (5456205
bytes) on disk.
- maxicompte.exe (3.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.29 KB)
- unins001.exe (705.03 KB)
The current page applies to MaxiCompte version 126.96.36.19948
only. Click on the links below for other MaxiCompte versions:
...click to view all...
MaxiCompte is an application offered by EuroSoft Software Development. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall MaxiCompte is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MaxiCompte from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MaxiCompte or simply activate the Search field and type in "MaxiCompte". The MaxiCompte program will be found very quickly. When you select MaxiCompte in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MaxiCompte, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MaxiCompte.
8. After uninstalling MaxiCompte, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MaxiCompte that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MaxiCompte using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MaxiCompte by EuroSoft Software Development from your computer, nor are we saying that MaxiCompte by EuroSoft Software Development is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MaxiCompte in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:24:49.540