MaxType LITE 1.6.22
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MaxType LITE 1.6.22 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MaxType LITE 1.6.22 from your computerAskMeSoft
. More information on AskMeSoft can be found here
. Please follow http://www.askmesoft.com
if you want to read more on MaxType LITE 1.6.22 on AskMeSoft's page. MaxType LITE 1.6.22 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxType LITE directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall MaxType LITE 1.6.22 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxType LITE\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MaxType LITE 1.6.22's main file takes about 1.46 MB (1535488 bytes) and its name is MaxType_lite.exe.
MaxType LITE 1.6.22 contains of the executables below. They take 1.54 MB (1612745
bytes) on disk.
- MaxType_lite.exe (1.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.22
of MaxType LITE 1.6.22.
MaxType LITE 1.6.22 is a program by the software company AskMeSoft. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove MaxType LITE 1.6.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MaxType LITE 1.6.22 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MaxType LITE 1.6.22 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MaxType LITE 1.6.22". The MaxType LITE 1.6.22 application will be found very quickly. When you select MaxType LITE 1.6.22 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MaxType LITE 1.6.22, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MaxType LITE 1.6.22:
- The software company is: http://www.askmesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxType LITE\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MaxType LITE 1.6.22.
8. After uninstalling MaxType LITE 1.6.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MaxType LITE 1.6.22 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MaxType LITE 1.6.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MaxType LITE 1.6.22 by AskMeSoft from your PC, we are not saying that MaxType LITE 1.6.22 by AskMeSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MaxType LITE 1.6.22 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-02 18:31:59.390