MaxTalk is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MaxTalk from your computerSputnik Engineering AG
. Open here
where you can find out more on Sputnik Engineering AG. You can read more about on MaxTalk at http://www.solarmax.com
. MaxTalk is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Solarmax\MaxTalk directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing MaxTalk is C:\Program Files\Solarmax\MaxTalk\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. MaxTalk.exe is the MaxTalk 's main executable file and it takes approximately 195.50 KB (200192 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with MaxTalk . They take about 1.69 MB (1768656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MaxTalk.exe (195.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (211.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (33.92 KB)
- java.exe (146.42 KB)
- javacpl.exe (58.42 KB)
- javaw.exe (146.42 KB)
- jbroker.exe (114.42 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (42.42 KB)
- jqs.exe (154.42 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (54.42 KB)
- keytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- kinit.exe (33.92 KB)
- klist.exe (33.92 KB)
- ktab.exe (33.92 KB)
- orbd.exe (33.92 KB)
- pack200.exe (33.92 KB)
- policytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmid.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (33.92 KB)
- servertool.exe (33.92 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (30.92 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (33.92 KB)
- unpack200.exe (130.42 KB)
This page is about MaxTalk version 2.4.5
only. You can find below info on other versions of MaxTalk :
MaxTalk is an application released by Sputnik Engineering AG. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase MaxTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MaxTalk from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MaxTalk or simply activate the Search field and type in "MaxTalk ". If it is installed on your PC the MaxTalk application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MaxTalk in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MaxTalk , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MaxTalk :
- The web site of the program is: http://www.solarmax.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Solarmax\MaxTalk\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MaxTalk .
8. After uninstalling MaxTalk , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MaxTalk which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MaxTalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MaxTalk by Sputnik Engineering AG from your computer, we are not saying that MaxTalk by Sputnik Engineering AG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MaxTalk supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 06:50:43.293