This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MaxTalk for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall MaxTalk from your computerSputnik Engineering AG
. Go over here
for more details on Sputnik Engineering AG. Detailed information about MaxTalk can be found at http://www.solarmax.com
. MaxTalk is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Solarmax\MaxTalk directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove MaxTalk by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Solarmax\MaxTalk\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MaxTalk.exe is the MaxTalk 's primary executable file and it occupies close to 195.50 KB (200192 bytes) on disk.
MaxTalk contains of the executables below. They take 1.69 MB (1768656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MaxTalk.exe (195.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (211.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (33.92 KB)
- java.exe (146.42 KB)
- javacpl.exe (58.42 KB)
- javaw.exe (146.42 KB)
- jbroker.exe (114.42 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (42.42 KB)
- jqs.exe (154.42 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (54.42 KB)
- keytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- kinit.exe (33.92 KB)
- klist.exe (33.92 KB)
- ktab.exe (33.92 KB)
- orbd.exe (33.92 KB)
- pack200.exe (33.92 KB)
- policytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmid.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (33.92 KB)
- servertool.exe (33.92 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (30.92 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (33.92 KB)
- unpack200.exe (130.42 KB)
This page is about MaxTalk version 2.4.4
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of MaxTalk :
MaxTalk is a program by Sputnik Engineering AG. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase MaxTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MaxTalk from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MaxTalk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MaxTalk ". The MaxTalk app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MaxTalk in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MaxTalk , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MaxTalk :
- The software company is: http://www.solarmax.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Solarmax\MaxTalk\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MaxTalk .
8. After removing MaxTalk , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MaxTalk that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MaxTalk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MaxTalk by Sputnik Engineering AG from your computer, nor are we saying that MaxTalk by Sputnik Engineering AG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MaxTalk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:35:37.763