MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit)
This page is about MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit) from your computerMarcin Nowok
. Further information on Marcin Nowok can be seen here
. More details about MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit) can be seen at http://kmtools.win-os.pl
. MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\MaxMax folder, depending on the user's decision. MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MaxMax\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 489.00 KB (500736 bytes) on disk and is named MaxMax.exe.
The following executables are contained in MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit). They occupy 559.60 KB (573035
bytes) on disk.
- MaxMax.exe (489.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.313264
of MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit).
MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit) is an application marketed by the software company Marcin Nowok. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit)". The MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit) in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://kmtools.win-os.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MaxMax\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit).
8. After uninstalling MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit) by Marcin Nowok from your PC, we are not saying that MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit) by Marcin Nowok is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MaxMax 1.31 (32/64 bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-06 00:51:38.920