MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0
MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0 from your PCRoberto Concepcion
. Go over here
for more info on Roberto Concepcion. Please follow http://maxlauncher.sourceforge.net
if you want to read more on MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0 on Roberto Concepcion's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\MaxLauncher directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\MaxLauncher\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called MaxLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 333.50 KB (341504 bytes).
The executables below are part of MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0. They take an average of 1.49 MB (1562825
bytes) on disk.
- MaxLauncher.exe (333.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This web page is about MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0 version 0.10.0.0
MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0 is a program marketed by Roberto Concepcion. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://maxlauncher.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MaxLauncher\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0.
8. After removing MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0 by Roberto Concepcion from your computer, we are not saying that MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0 by Roberto Concepcion is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MaxLauncher version 0.10.0.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 14:23:22.930