This page is about MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance from your computerCSDI
. More info about CSDI can be found here
. MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\MaxComputerCleaner directory, depending on the user's option. MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MaxComputerCleaner\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled MaxComputerCleanerSetup_SILENT.exe and occupies 5.45 MB (5718856 bytes).
MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance contains of the executables below. They take 5.58 MB (5854450
bytes) on disk.
- MaxComputerCleanerSetup_SILENT.exe (5.45 MB)
- uninstall.exe (132.42 KB)
The current page applies to MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance version 1.0.0
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Files remaining:
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxComputerCleaner_v17.850\MaxComputerCleaner_Maintenance.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\NGK6SR70\MaxComputerCleaner-Maintenance-4360a36f4f54133de15f93c139605972-application.htm
MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance is an application by CSDI. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance or simply activate the Search field and type in "MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance". If it exists on your system the MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance app will be found automatically. After you click MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance.
8. After uninstalling MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance by CSDI from your PC, nor are we saying that MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance by CSDI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MaxComputerCleaner Maintenance in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:51:48.497