MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2
A way to uninstall MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2 from your system
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2 for Windows. It is made by Max Programming LLC
. You can read more on Max Programming LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.maxprog.com/
if you want to read more on MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2 on Max Programming LLC's page. Usually the MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxBulk Mailer directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxBulk Mailer\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 21.52 MB (22568655 bytes) on disk and is titled MaxBulk Mailer.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2. They occupy about 22.20 MB (23276073
bytes) on disk.
- MaxBulk Mailer.exe (21.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
The current web page applies to MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2 version 7.9.2
A way to remove MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2 is an application offered by Max Programming LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2". If it is installed on your PC the MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2:
- The software company is: http://www.maxprog.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxBulk Mailer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2.
8. After uninstalling MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2 by Max Programming LLC from your computer, we are not saying that MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2 by Max Programming LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-20 07:29:04.473