Max Secure Total Security
Max Secure Total Security is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Max Secure Total Security from your computerMax Secure Software
. Additional info about Max Secure Software can be found here
. You can read more about related to Max Secure Total Security at https://www.maxtotalsecurity.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Max Secure Total Security directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Max Secure Total Security is C:\Program Files\Max Secure Total Security\MaxUninstaller.exe -MTS. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. node.exe is the Max Secure Total Security's main executable file and it occupies approximately 17.48 MB (18324120 bytes) on disk.
Max Secure Total Security installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 96.34 MB (101024736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FirewallSetupX64.exe (4.67 MB)
- Gadget.exe (724.27 KB)
- KeyLoggerScanner.exe (1.30 MB)
- LaptopTracker.exe (20.27 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (5.90 MB)
- logonui2.exe (517.96 KB)
- MaxActMon.exe (849.77 KB)
- MaxCMDScanner.exe (499.77 KB)
- MaxCryptMonSrv.exe (521.77 KB)
- MaxCryptMonUI.exe (1.16 MB)
- MaxDBServer.exe (352.77 KB)
- MaxDevEnum.exe (44.27 KB)
- MaxProcScn.exe (824.27 KB)
- MaxRegistryBackUp.exe (887.27 KB)
- MaxRootkitScanner.exe (133.77 KB)
- MaxRootKitScannerUI.exe (898.27 KB)
- node.exe (17.48 MB)
- MaxUninstaller.exe (1.71 MB)
- BackupRestoreUtility.exe (743.77 KB)
- MaxAdwareCleaner.exe (1.10 MB)
- MaxSafeBrowser.exe (989.27 KB)
This info is about Max Secure Total Security version 19.0.4.030
only. Click on the links below for other Max Secure Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
Max Secure Total Security is a program offered by the software company Max Secure Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Max Secure Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Max Secure Total Security from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Max Secure Total Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Max Secure Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the Max Secure Total Security program will be found very quickly. After you select Max Secure Total Security in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Max Secure Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Max Secure Total Security:
- The publisher is: https://www.maxtotalsecurity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Max Secure Total Security\MaxUninstaller.exe -MTS
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Max Secure Total Security.
8. After removing Max Secure Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Max Secure Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Max Secure Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Max Secure Total Security by Max Secure Software from your PC, we are not saying that Max Secure Total Security by Max Secure Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Max Secure Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 11:11:14.177