Max Registry Cleaner
Max Registry Cleaner is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Max Registry Cleaner from your PCMaxSecure Software
. Check out here
for more details on MaxSecure Software. Click on http://www.maxpcsecure.com/
to get more facts about Max Registry Cleaner on MaxSecure Software's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Max Registry Cleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). Max Registry Cleaner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Max Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.86 MB (9287680 bytes) on disk and is labeled MaxRegistryCleaner.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Max Registry Cleaner. They take about 21.91 MB (22976560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloseAll.exe (523.50 KB)
- MaxLURC.exe (1.63 MB)
- MaxRCPopUp.exe (1.38 MB)
- MaxRCSystemTray.exe (2.46 MB)
- MaxRegistryCleaner.exe (8.86 MB)
- RCVistaService.exe (2.21 MB)
- SendReport.exe (1.19 MB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (2.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (960.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.0.067
of Max Registry Cleaner. For other Max Registry Cleaner versions please click below:
Max Registry Cleaner is an application by MaxSecure Software. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Max Registry Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Max Registry Cleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Max Registry Cleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "Max Registry Cleaner". The Max Registry Cleaner application will be found very quickly. When you click Max Registry Cleaner in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Max Registry Cleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Max Registry Cleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.maxpcsecure.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Max Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Max Registry Cleaner.
8. After uninstalling Max Registry Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Max Registry Cleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Max Registry Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Max Registry Cleaner by MaxSecure Software from your computer, we are not saying that Max Registry Cleaner by MaxSecure Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Max Registry Cleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 00:42:50.687