Max Payne version 220.127.116.11
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Max Payne version 18.104.22.168 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Max Payne version 22.214.171.124 from your computerMr DJ
. Further information on Mr DJ can be found here
. Max Payne version 126.96.36.199 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Mr DJ\Max Payne folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Max Payne version 188.8.131.52's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mr DJ\Max Payne\Uninstall\unins000.exe. MaxPayne.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.71 MB (4943872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Max Payne version 184.108.40.206. They take 7.03 MB (7369546
bytes) on disk.
- MaxPayne.exe (4.71 MB)
- RASMaker.exe (104.00 KB)
- SHORTCUT.EXE (56.00 KB)
- sox.exe (725.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
The current web page applies to Max Payne version 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Max Payne version 22.214.171.124 is a program by Mr DJ. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Max Payne version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Max Payne version 188.8.131.52 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Max Payne version 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Max Payne version 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the Max Payne version 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. When you click Max Payne version 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Max Payne version 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Max Payne version 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Max Payne version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Max Payne version 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Max Payne version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Max Payne version 22.214.171.124 by Mr DJ from your computer, nor are we saying that Max Payne version 126.96.36.199 by Mr DJ is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Max Payne version 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-14 12:57:48.737