You can find on this page details on how to remove Max Payne for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Max Payne from your systemRemedy Entertainment
. More information about Remedy Entertainment can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.remedygames.com/
if you want to read more on Max Payne on Remedy Entertainment's website. Max Payne is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Max Payne directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Max Payne. maxpayne.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.00 MB (6295552 bytes) on disk.
Max Payne is comprised of the following executables which take 10.73 MB (11247616
bytes) on disk:
- maxpayne.exe (6.00 MB)
- testapp.exe (4.72 MB)
Max Payne has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 12140
Max Payne is a program by the software company Remedy Entertainment. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Max Payne is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Max Payne from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Max Payne or simply click the Search field and type in "Max Payne". The Max Payne app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Max Payne in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Max Payne, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Max Payne:
- The publisher is: http://www.remedygames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Max Payne.
8. After removing Max Payne, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Max Payne which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Max Payne using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Max Payne by Remedy Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Max Payne by Remedy Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Max Payne in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:02:56.497