You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Max Payne for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Max Payne from your computerRockstar Games
. Go over here
where you can read more on Rockstar Games. More details about the app Max Payne can be seen at http://www.gamefly.com
. Max Payne is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Max Payne directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Max Payne's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Max Payne\uninstall.exe. MaxPayne.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.96 MB (14643200 bytes) on disk.
Max Payne is composed of the following executables which take 42.78 MB (44856659
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MaxPayne.exe (13.96 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.03 KB)
- DX80en.exe (10.95 MB)
- DX80NTen.exe (7.01 MB)
- maxpayne.exe (6.00 MB)
- testapp.exe (4.72 MB)
Click on the links below for other Max Payne versions:
Max Payne is an application marketed by the software company Rockstar Games. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Max Payne is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Max Payne from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Max Payne or simply click the Search feature and type in "Max Payne". If it exists on your system the Max Payne application will be found automatically. After you select Max Payne in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Max Payne, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Max Payne:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamefly.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Max Payne\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Max Payne.
8. After removing Max Payne, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Max Payne that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Max Payne using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Max Payne by Rockstar Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Max Payne by Rockstar Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Max Payne in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 06:20:06.183