Max Payne 2 version 188.8.131.52
Max Payne 2 version 184.108.40.206 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Max Payne 2 version 220.127.116.11 from your computerMr DJ
. Go over here
for more info on Mr DJ. Max Payne 2 version 18.104.22.168 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Mr DJ\Max Payne 2 folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Max Payne 2 version 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mr DJ\Max Payne 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MaxPayne2.exe is the Max Payne 2 version 126.96.36.199's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.42 MB (1486848 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Max Payne 2 version 188.8.131.52. They take about 2.92 MB (3060081
bytes) on disk.
- BugReport.exe (48.00 KB)
- MaxPayne2.exe (1.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Max Payne 2 version 220.127.116.11.
Max Payne 2 version 18.104.22.168 is an application offered by Mr DJ. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Max Payne 2 version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Max Payne 2 version 126.96.36.199 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Max Payne 2 version 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "Max Payne 2 version 184.108.40.206". The Max Payne 2 version 220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. When you select Max Payne 2 version 18.104.22.168 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Max Payne 2 version 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Max Payne 2 version 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Max Payne 2 version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Max Payne 2 version 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Max Payne 2 version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Max Payne 2 version 18.104.22.168 by Mr DJ from your computer, nor are we saying that Max Payne 2 version 22.214.171.124 by Mr DJ is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Max Payne 2 version 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-14 12:57:48.730