Max Payne 1.05
This web page is about Max Payne 1.05 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Max Payne 1.05 from your computerWinst@n, Inc.
. Further information on Winst@n, Inc. can be seen here
. Max Payne 1.05 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Max Payne folder, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Max Payne\Uninstall\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Max Payne 1.05. The program's main executable file is labeled maxpayne.exe and its approximative size is 4.75 MB (4978176 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Max Payne 1.05. They take 5.65 MB (5929124
bytes) on disk.
- maxpayne.exe (4.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (928.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Max Payne 1.05 version 1.05
Max Payne 1.05 is a program offered by the software company Winst@n, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Max Payne 1.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Max Payne 1.05 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Max Payne 1.05 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Max Payne 1.05". If it exists on your system the Max Payne 1.05 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Max Payne 1.05 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Max Payne 1.05, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Max Payne 1.05.
8. After uninstalling Max Payne 1.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Max Payne 1.05 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Max Payne 1.05 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Max Payne 1.05 by Winst@n, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Max Payne 1.05 by Winst@n, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Max Payne 1.05 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 11:56:52.553