Max Loader 5.3g
This web page is about Max Loader 5.3g for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Max Loader 5.3g from your systemEETools, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on EETools, Inc.. Please follow http://www.eetools.com/
if you want to read more on Max Loader 5.3g on EETools, Inc.'s page. Max Loader 5.3g is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\EETools folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Max Loader 5.3g by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\EETools\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled ml.exe and occupies 5.15 MB (5404672 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Max Loader 5.3g. They take about 10.47 MB (10975298
bytes) on disk.
- ml.exe (5.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
- dpinst_w2k.exe (2.78 MB)
- dpinst_x64.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst_x86.exe (900.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3
of Max Loader 5.3g.
Max Loader 5.3g is a program by EETools, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Max Loader 5.3g is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Max Loader 5.3g from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Max Loader 5.3g or simply click the Search field and type in "Max Loader 5.3g". If it exists on your system the Max Loader 5.3g app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Max Loader 5.3g in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Max Loader 5.3g, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Max Loader 5.3g:
- The publisher is: http://www.eetools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EETools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Max Loader 5.3g.
8. After uninstalling Max Loader 5.3g, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Max Loader 5.3g which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Max Loader 5.3g using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Max Loader 5.3g by EETools, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Max Loader 5.3g by EETools, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Max Loader 5.3g supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 05:06:18.590