This web page is about Max Hospital for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Max Hospital from your PCMax Hospital
. More data about Max Hospital can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Max Hospital's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk and is called msedge_proxy.exe.
Max Hospital is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Max Hospital.
Max Hospital is a program marketed by Max Hospital. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Max Hospital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Max Hospital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Max Hospital or simply click the Search feature and type in "Max Hospital". The Max Hospital program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Max Hospital in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Max Hospital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Max Hospital.
8. After uninstalling Max Hospital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Max Hospital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Max Hospital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Max Hospital by Max Hospital from your PC, nor are we saying that Max Hospital by Max Hospital is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Max Hospital supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:51:29.050