Max Data Recovery 1.7
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Max Data Recovery 1.7 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Max Data Recovery 1.7 from your computerSofteza Development
. You can read more on Softeza Development or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Max Data Recovery 1.7 can be seen at http://www.softeza.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Max Data Recovery folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Max Data Recovery\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Max Data Recovery 1.7. MDR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 341.00 KB (349184 bytes) on disk.
Max Data Recovery 1.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 730.00 KB (747520
bytes) on disk.
- MDR.exe (341.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (389.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7
of Max Data Recovery 1.7.
Max Data Recovery 1.7 is a program offered by Softeza Development. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Max Data Recovery 1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Max Data Recovery 1.7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Max Data Recovery 1.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Max Data Recovery 1.7". The Max Data Recovery 1.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Max Data Recovery 1.7 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Max Data Recovery 1.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Max Data Recovery 1.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.softeza.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Max Data Recovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Max Data Recovery 1.7.
8. After removing Max Data Recovery 1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Max Data Recovery 1.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Max Data Recovery 1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Max Data Recovery 1.7 by Softeza Development from your PC, we are not saying that Max Data Recovery 1.7 by Softeza Development is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Max Data Recovery 1.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-23 23:31:56.720