This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Maui Wowee for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Maui Wowee from your computerGameHouse, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on GameHouse, Inc.. Click on http://www.gamehouse.com/
to get more facts about Maui Wowee on GameHouse, Inc.'s website. The entire uninstall command line for Maui Wowee is C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\MAUIWO~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\MAUIWO~1\INSTALL.LOG. MauiWowee.exe is the Maui Wowee's main executable file and it occupies circa 9.36 MB (9815734 bytes) on disk.
Maui Wowee installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.11 MB (11646006
bytes) on disk.
- GDFUninstall.exe (56.00 KB)
- installMauiWoweeSS.exe (1.54 MB)
- MauiWowee.exe (9.36 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Maui Wowee version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Maui Wowee:
Maui Wowee is a program marketed by GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Maui Wowee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Maui Wowee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Maui Wowee or simply click the Search field and type in "Maui Wowee". If it exists on your system the Maui Wowee app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Maui Wowee in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Maui Wowee, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maui Wowee:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\MAUIWO~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\MAUIWO~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Maui Wowee.
8. After removing Maui Wowee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Maui Wowee which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maui Wowee with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Maui Wowee by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Maui Wowee by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Maui Wowee supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:22:54.760