Maui Wowee is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Maui Wowee from your systemGameFools
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GameFools. You can see more info related to Maui Wowee at http://www.gamefools.com
. Maui Wowee is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\GameFools\Maui Wowee directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Maui Wowee's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GameFools\Maui Wowee\unins000.exe. GAMEFOOLS-MauiWowee.exe is the Maui Wowee's main executable file and it occupies approximately 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) on disk.
Maui Wowee is composed of the following executables which take 18.05 MB (18925571
bytes) on disk:
- GAMEFOOLS-MauiWowee.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- installMauiWoweeSS.exe (1.53 MB)
- MauiWowee.exe (9.32 MB)
Maui Wowee is a program by the software company GameFools. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Maui Wowee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Maui Wowee from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Maui Wowee or simply click the Search feature and type in "Maui Wowee". The Maui Wowee app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Maui Wowee in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Maui Wowee, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maui Wowee:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameFools\Maui Wowee\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Maui Wowee.
8. After removing Maui Wowee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maui Wowee that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Maui Wowee with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Maui Wowee by GameFools from your computer, nor are we saying that Maui Wowee by GameFools is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Maui Wowee supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-06 06:50:48.330