Matrix Desktop is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Matrix Desktop from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. Matrix Desktop is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Matrix Desktop is C:\Program. Matrix Desktop's main file takes about 3.01 MB (3155800 bytes) and its name is SelfService.exe.
Matrix Desktop contains of the executables below. They take 3.24 MB (3400032
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.84 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Matrix Desktop.
Matrix Desktop is a program offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Matrix Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Matrix Desktop from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Matrix Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "Matrix Desktop". If it is installed on your PC the Matrix Desktop program will be found automatically. When you select Matrix Desktop in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Matrix Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Matrix Desktop.
8. After uninstalling Matrix Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Matrix Desktop which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Matrix Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Matrix Desktop by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Matrix Desktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Matrix Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 17:53:04.240