Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0
Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0 from your systemArturia
. More information on Arturia can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.arturia.com/
if you want to read more on Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0 on Arturia's page. Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Arturia\Matrix-12 V2 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0 is C:\Program Files\Arturia\Matrix-12 V2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0's primary file takes about 3.35 MB (3511952 bytes) and is called Matrix-12 V2.exe.
Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.04 MB (4237109
bytes) on disk.
- Matrix-12 V2.exe (3.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.0
of Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0.
Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0 is a program marketed by the software company Arturia. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0". The Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0 application will be found automatically. After you select Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Arturia\Matrix-12 V2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0.
8. After uninstalling Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0 by Arturia from your PC, nor are we saying that Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0 by Arturia is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Matrix-12 V2 2.5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-08 06:28:13.610