Matlab 2013a is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Matlab 2013a from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. Matlab 2013a is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Matlab 2013a by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled SelfService.exe and occupies 4.60 MB (4818456 bytes).
Matlab 2013a is composed of the following executables which take 5.14 MB (5390944
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (309.52 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.52 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.02 KB)
This page is about Matlab 2013a version 1.0
Matlab 2013a is a program released by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Matlab 2013a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Matlab 2013a from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Matlab 2013a or simply click the Search field and type in "Matlab 2013a". If it exists on your system the Matlab 2013a application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Matlab 2013a in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Matlab 2013a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Matlab 2013a.
8. After removing Matlab 2013a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Matlab 2013a that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Matlab 2013a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Matlab 2013a by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Matlab 2013a by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Matlab 2013a in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 21:24:23.330