This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Matlab 2011b for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Matlab 2011b from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. Matlab 2011b is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Matlab 2011b by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.86 MB (1952696 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Matlab 2011b. They take 1.95 MB (2045224
bytes) on disk.
- SelfService.exe (1.86 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (49.93 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Matlab 2011b.
Matlab 2011b is an application offered by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Matlab 2011b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Matlab 2011b from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Matlab 2011b or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Matlab 2011b". If it exists on your system the Matlab 2011b app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Matlab 2011b in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Matlab 2011b, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Matlab 2011b.
8. After uninstalling Matlab 2011b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Matlab 2011b which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Matlab 2011b with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Matlab 2011b by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Matlab 2011b by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Matlab 2011b supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 10:36:11.417