Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0
Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 from your systemJohn Gillam
. More info about John Gillam can be found here
. More data about the software Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 can be found at http://www.mathokay.com
. Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MathpadDraw directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MathpadDraw\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Mathpad Draw.exe and its approximative size is 152.00 KB (155648 bytes).
Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 303.50 KB (310784
bytes) on disk.
- Mathpad Draw.exe (152.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (147.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
The current page applies to Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 version 1.0
Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 is a program released by John Gillam. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0". If it exists on your system the Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.mathokay.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MathpadDraw\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0.
8. After removing Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 by John Gillam from your PC, nor are we saying that Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 by John Gillam is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mathpad Draw 1.0 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 16:07:59.557