Mathematical Toolkit 2.0
Mathematical Toolkit 2.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Mathematical Toolkit 2.0 from your computerIntel Corporation
. More info about Intel Corporation can be read here
. Usually the Mathematical Toolkit 2.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mathematical Toolkit folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mathematical Toolkit\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mathematical Toolkit 2.0. ToolkitDktp_Wikisaber_es.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.61 MB (2736636 bytes) on disk.
Mathematical Toolkit 2.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.65 MB (2776068
bytes) on disk:
- ToolkitDktp_Wikisaber_es.exe (2.61 MB)
- uninst.exe (38.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Mathematical Toolkit 2.0.
Mathematical Toolkit 2.0 is a program by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Mathematical Toolkit 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mathematical Toolkit 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mathematical Toolkit 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Mathematical Toolkit 2.0". The Mathematical Toolkit 2.0 application will be found automatically. When you click Mathematical Toolkit 2.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mathematical Toolkit 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mathematical Toolkit 2.0.
8. After removing Mathematical Toolkit 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mathematical Toolkit 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mathematical Toolkit 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mathematical Toolkit 2.0 by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Mathematical Toolkit 2.0 by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mathematical Toolkit 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:47:32.397