Mathematical Derive 6.10
You can find below details on how to remove Mathematical Derive 6.10 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mathematical Derive 6.10 from your computerAll Software By 3PEHR
. Open here
for more details on All Software By 3PEHR. You can see more info related to Mathematical Derive 6.10 at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TI Education\Derive 6 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Mathematical Derive 6.10's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TI Education\Derive 6\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Derive6.exe and it has a size of 3.72 MB (3903488 bytes).
Mathematical Derive 6.10 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.37 MB (4582170
bytes) on disk:
- Derive6.exe (3.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.10
of Mathematical Derive 6.10.
Mathematical Derive 6.10 is an application released by the software company All Software By 3PEHR. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Mathematical Derive 6.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mathematical Derive 6.10 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mathematical Derive 6.10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mathematical Derive 6.10". If it exists on your system the Mathematical Derive 6.10 program will be found automatically. After you select Mathematical Derive 6.10 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mathematical Derive 6.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mathematical Derive 6.10:
- The publisher is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TI Education\Derive 6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mathematical Derive 6.10.
8. After uninstalling Mathematical Derive 6.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mathematical Derive 6.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mathematical Derive 6.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mathematical Derive 6.10 by All Software By 3PEHR from your computer, we are not saying that Mathematical Derive 6.10 by All Software By 3PEHR is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mathematical Derive 6.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-28 10:32:59.073